Read the thank you letter from MDCF.
- Benefit the Massachusetts Dept. of Children & Families, Cambridge office
- Last year partners donated 15 baskets to needy families in the Cambridge area.
- You can help by:
- donating food items
- assembling the baskets and dropping off to MDCF
- Please sign up for items when available in November.
- Drop off items November 17-19th at the Student & Academic Services counter, 2nd floor of Spangler Center. Please put your name on your items.
- Benefit the Massachusetts Dept. of Children & Families
- The goal is to provide children with an item from their wish list.
- Please sign up for a gift when available in December.
- Please wrap gift, place in shopping bag with child’s information, and drop off at to be determined location.
Children's Clothes/Toys Drive
- Benefitting the Massachusetts Dept. of Children and Families
- Donate your household goods, clothes, and childrens' items to needy families.
- A collection will be held in the spring.
- Read 2010 Thank You letter.
For more information about participating in philanthropy activities, contact Philanthropy Chair, Michele Haun, email@example.com.